[vtkusers] strange behavior of a mapper/grid

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Thu Jul 16 10:01:08 EDT 2009

I have a polydata mapper and a corresponding actor. I have point data in
the represented dataset. I set the mapper to use point data, set the
scalars visibility and all works prima. Setting actor's edge visibility
behaves normally, displaying edges over a colorful surface.

The moment I set the mapper to interpolate the scalars before mapping
before the above described play, turning edges visibility on no longer
displays a colorful surface. The moment edges are off OR interpolation
is off surface has colors.

Is it normal??

Dominik