[vtkusers] Help with Qt/VTK integration

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Jul 14 13:50:36 EDT 2009

And what part of that error is unclear? If you use the pre-built
opensource Qt Libraries then you must use the version of GCC to
compile VTK that was used to compile Qt, this case probably GCC 3.4.5
or something like that.

   If you _did_ compile VTK with visual studio then you will need to
compile Qt with Visual Studio so that you can use both together. If
you go down that road you may want to ask on the Qt Interest mailing
list for more directions.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net