[vtkusers] modification of vtk 5.4.2 binaries for MITK

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Jul 14 12:12:34 EDT 2009

Due you own a commercial Qt License? If so then use the "commercial"
version. If you can legally abide by the GPL then download the open-
source version of Qt. You should just need the pre-built binaries.

After you have Qt installed on your system, rerun CMake on the VTK
sources and then time tell CMake where to find qmake.exe using a full
absolute path such as "C:\Qt-4\bin\qmake.exe". Run "Configure" again
inside CMake-Gui.exe and this time through CMake should be able to
locate Qt for you.

---
Mike Jackson                 www.bluequartz.net