[vtkusers] how to update vtkActor

Greg Book gbook at gbook.org
Tue Jul 14 09:42:03 EDT 2009

Thanks for the info, but that definitely crashed the program :) It makes
sense to update the modified time, but it didn't work in this case. I know
by looking at the debug info that m_poly is updated. It contains new points
each time I click. I'm not sure how to check if the polyMapper has been
updated, but I don't know why it wouldn't be updated?
-Greg