[vtkusers] Probe on UnstructuredGrid

ABE Hiroshi habe36 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 23:12:00 EDT 2009

Dear All,

I'm trying to make an application probing 3D vector field on
unstructuredgrid, refering to Python sample (/Examples/GUI/Python/
ProbingWithPlaneWidget.py).

Converting the python code to C++ code, scalar to vector and
confirmed it works well with Vector Field on StructuredGrid.

Simply changing the StructuredGrid to UnstructuredGrid doesn't work
as I expected. The result visual shows same white cones (in size,
orient, color) on each grids.

I guess I miss something but I can't find it.
The actual code is add to this mail as atachment (structured version).

Any suggestion and helps are really appreciated.

Thank you,

ABE Hiroshi
  from Tokorozawa, JAPAN

Env. MacOS X 10.4.11/PCC VTK-5.4