[vtkusers] Volume rendering with transfer function editor

Albert King albert.king84 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 07:07:15 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have performed volume rendering of an abdominal 64 slice DICOM CT data set .In the renderer window of VTK I can see only the bones and that too with discontinuties(bones seem to be as though they are broken) ..I need to see the vessels and soft tissues (i.e a different transfer function or scalar opacity mapping ).Can some body help me in achieving this task.Is there any class in vtk which perfoms transfer function editing , so that I can get a good volume rendered images with soft tissues and vessels.Please Help.Thanks inAdvance.

Regards

Albert