[vtkusers] GPU volume rendering

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Jul 3 07:12:38 EDT 2009

You can't fix an internal compiler error. If a full rebuild into an empty
directory does not eliminate this problem, it's time to update to a newer
compiler.

VS6 is from 1998. There have been light years of improvement in Visual
Studio since then. You should take advantage of those improvements by
updating to Visual Studio 2008......

HTH,
David