[vtkusers] VTK Example Installation error

jiapei100 jp4work at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 05:40:11 EDT 2009

Things move on....
Now, Ubuntu 9.04 + VTK 5.4.2

Can anybody please help???
Thanks in advance.

Best Rgds
JIA

[ 99%] Generating ../VTKExamples
Internal cmake changing into directory:
/media/Elements/Tools/OpenSources/ComputerVision/VTK/VTK/Examples/All
Error: cmake execution failed
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file:CMakeCInformation.cmake
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file:CMakeCXXInformation.cmake
CMake Error at
/media/Elements/Tools/OpenSources/ComputerVision/VTK/VTK/UseVTK.cmake:12
(INCLUDE):
  include could not find load file:

    /Modules/CMakeImportBuildSettings.cmake
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:145 (INCLUDE)

CMake Error at
/media/Elements/Tools/OpenSources/ComputerVision/VTK/VTK/UseVTK.cmake:13
(CMAKE_IMPORT_BUILD_SETTINGS):
  Unknown CMake command "CMAKE_IMPORT_BUILD_SETTINGS".
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:145 (INCLUDE)

Configuring
Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

make[2]: *** [VTKExamples] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Examples/CMakeFiles/VTKExamplesTarget.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

****  Installation failed. Aborting package creation.

jiapei100 wrote:

> [...]

-----