[vtkusers] use vtkDiscreteMarchingCubes with C#

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jan 29 15:47:22 EST 2009

The Commercial Edition is available for sale at the Kitware e-store. (here:
https://order.store.yahoo.net/cgi-bin/wg-order?kitware+activiznet1)
The Commercial Edition renders without the watermark. There's a promo code
available on Kitware's ActiViz page that gives you a discount from now until
March 31 if you decide to buy it.

Cheers,
David