[vtkusers] Volume origin,bounds, extent question

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Jan 19 11:14:50 EST 2009

Hey Bruce,

I'm not an expert in this, but it looks like you can create a
vtkTransform object, set the rotation and translation on that object,
and then feed this to the SetTransform method of your reader. This
makes it easy to construct the required permutation matrix using a
more intuitive interface (as long as what you're trying to do is
really an affine transformation).

Talk to you later,
-Eric

Eric E Monson