[vtkusers] vtkAVIWriter problem.

Konstantinos Kelg kkelgeor at yahoo.gr
Mon Jan 19 07:29:36 EST 2009

The "LoadAndDisplayFrame" does this (loads the specified "frame" from disk and calls "renWin->Render();" and I see the change of frames on my window). But the AVI is repeating the same frame (which is the 1st in order).I 've tried both, the window's Render() and the renderer's Render(), to update the scene.
Both do update the window, but the animation is not OK.Perhaps something is going wrong with "vtkWindowToImageFilter" ?Thank you for your  immediate response.
--- Στις Δευτ., 19/01/09, ο/η Andre Gouws <andre at ynic.york.ac.uk> έγραψε: