[vtkusers] InfoVis: RubberBand2D zooming?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu Jan 15 13:46:53 EST 2009

Hey,

I'm having this strange problem that if I view a graph using a
GraphLayoutView the interactor works just fine, but if I manually
instantiate a vtkInteractorStyleRubberBand2D and set that style for my
RenderWindowInteractor, the rubber band shows up with a left drag, and
I can pan with the middle mouse button, but I can't zoom with either
the scroll wheel or the right mouse button.

I can replicate this using the Cone5.py tutorial example by changing
TrackballCamera to RubberBand2D, and it does the same thing as with my
graphs. Is there something else that I'm failing to set up properly?

(OS X 10.5.6, Carbon, VTK CVS)

Thanks,
-Eric

Eric E Monson