[vtkusers] Questions about Java + VTK

Rodrigo rca.cirdan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 07:32:40 EST 2009

Hello everyone!

I've just installed VTK with Java to make some programs, and then,
I was thinking about one thing I'll need later: Is it possible to build a
release version of a software with all that librarys and dependecies??

Let's say I develop a program in my computer, the one I've compiled VTK
with Java... is there a way to install this program at another computer,
without the compilling porcess all over again??? And what about the
enviroment variables? How can I build a software easy to install at any
pc, and this software working with Java and VTK?

If I have Java installed, and then install a binary version of VTK,
will my software work?? (like, a VTK Example, already compiled, sure)

Does anybody knows something about it? Or have done something like??

I hope you understand my questions... I'm just begining to work with VTK...

Thanks for any help!

Rodrigo C. Antonialli
Rio Claro - SP - Brasil
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rcaprofile