[vtkusers] InfoVis: Setting vertex color LUT range?

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Mon Jan 12 09:47:21 EST 2009

Looks like a feature request for vtkViewTheme. We should have made it
store a general color map, rather than restricting it to HSV ranges.
It should be a fairly simple fix. The theme would need to store a
lookup table, and the ApplyViewTheme() function in each view would
need to use this directly. The old range methods on vtkViewTheme would
modify its lookup table.

Jeff