[vtkusers] R&D Position in Canary Islands (Spain)

Miguel Ángel Rodríguez Florido marf at itccanarias.org
Wed Jan 7 04:34:02 EST 2009

	Dear vtkusers,

	Sorry for this email, because it is not related to this mailing list.
But, I think it could be interesting for people that uses VTK.

	In Canary Islands (Spain), we are starting an R&D Innovation Plan for
Medical Technology that we call MOTIVA. In this framework, we are
looking for a MSc person who uses, works or develops under VTK.
Please, feel free to email me for details.

	To participate in this election, people should send the CV to
personal at funcis.org with "MOTIVA ref:TEC" in the subject.

	The DEADLINE is the next Jan 18th.

	Thank you very much, and sorry again to the rest of people in this
mailing list that is not interested.

	Best regards.

--
Miguel Angel Rodríguez Florido
Departamento de Ingeniería del Software

AVISO LEGAL:
Este mensaje y los ficheros adjuntos si los hubiere, se dirigen
exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener información
privilegiada o confidencial. La transmisión errónea del presente mensaje
en ningún momento supone renuncia a su confidencialidad. Si no es vd. el
destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la utilización,
divulgación y/o copia sin autorización está prohibida en virtud de la
legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos
que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su
destrucción.

LEGAL WARNING:
This message and the files attached if there were any, are intended
exclusively for its addressee and may contain information that is
CONFIDENTIAL and protected by professional privilege. A wrong
transmission to this message don't suppose we relinquished to It's
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law. If this message has been
received in error, please immediately notify us via e-mail and delete it.