[vtkusers] TR: Translate with vtkBoxWidget

Larcher Aurélie aurelie.larcher at imag.fr
Tue Jan 6 11:17:03 EST 2009

Hello !

I ask my question differently: How make you for translate an object with the
mouse’s left button pressed on the object (the object must follow the cursor
until the button is unpressed)

I use widget vtkBoxWidget but, as I explain it, it’s not really appropriated
for me (my 3D object is like a pen).

I also try to use vtkAffineWidget unsuccessfully (bad alignment due to the
representation 2D).

Please, can you indicate how you process?

Thanks for your help!

Aurélie

  _____