[vtkusers] Parameters for SetHeight and SetRadius in vtkCylinderSource

vinay l. vinay.l at iiitb.ac.in
Fri Feb 27 01:34:53 EST 2009

Dear all,

I am trying to map the texture of an image onto a cylinder for which I am using vtkTextureMapToCylinder.
I am constructing a cylinder and 'painting' the image on to the cylinder. I have a doubt regarding this.

What exactly are the parameters to SetHeight and SetRadius in vtkCylinderSource? It being of double datatype,
can it be considered as mm or cm or m? Since i need to map the image precisely i need the exact dimension of the cylinder
to be created.

Thanks in advance,

Vinay L