[vtkusers] vtkXYPlotActor & symbols & glyphs

Justin Giles jtgiles at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 12:08:03 EST 2009

Anyone have any pointers on how to get the plot symbol in the vtkXYPLotActor
to be the same as what the Glyph is set to.

For instance say I do this:

vtkXYPlotActor* plot = vtkXYPlotActor::New();
plot->GetGlyphSource()->SetGlyphTypeToCross();
plot->GetGlyphSource()->CrossOn();

This changes the symbol in the legend to a cross, however it doesn't change
the actual points.  I'm assuming I need to use something like
SetPlotSymbol(), but I am unsure how to get the exact same shape as what the
Glyph is set at.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Justin