[vtkusers] Overlay Contour on vtkImageViewer2

S, Navneeth (GE, Research) navneeth.s at ge.com
Tue Feb 24 04:35:40 EST 2009

It shows up, but in the wrong place.
Oddly the contour is at the correct iso-curve on the original image (in vtkImageViewer2).

Eg. If I set
myVtkImageViewer2->SetInput( orig );

contourer->SetInput( mask )
contourer->SetValue(0, 2);

The iso-contour shows up corresponding to intensity=2 on the image=orig. Though, the contourer should generate the same for image=mask !

Thanks !