[vtkusers] gcc 4.2 compile error on OS X 10.5 Intel

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Feb 19 11:45:05 EST 2009

(Forking from another message thread.. )

I just tried what I sent you on a clean vtk 5.2 source directory (Not
CVS) using gcc/g++ 4.2 and I am already about 30% the way through the
compile.

I would start from a clean terminal for one. Uninstall gcc 4.3 from
fink. Make sure the your .bash_profile is NOT pulling in environment
vars from fink then try again.

Also, try make VERBOSE=1 and post the complete compile command from
the file that gets the error. Maybe someone else can see what is going
wrong.

---
Mike Jackson                 www.bluequartz.net