[vtkusers] vtkPoints to vtkPolyData

Thu Feb 19 09:46:45 EST 2009

I'm not sure what you're asking.  Are you saying you have a set of 3D
points, and want to convert them into a polygon?  Then Dean's function
works just fine. It assumes that your points are ordered, and it's up
to you to make sure they're co-planar, but that function is 3D.

If you're doing something more complicated, you need to be more
specific about what you're trying.