[vtkusers] SeedWidget with ImageViewer2 to get 3D locations

Mark Gooding mark.gooding at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:06:13 EST 2009

Hi there,

I'm using an ImageViewer2 with a sliderWidget to scroll through a
volume image (following an example I found in the archives when
searching for a solution to this problem). I am also using a
SeedWidget to select points from the current slice. The display XY
co-ordinate seems to be picked correctly, however the slice selected
by the seed widget is not the current slice, but appears to be fixed.
Has anyone done something like this? Some pointers would be helpful.

thanks,

mark