[vtkusers] No image on QVTKWidget

Jim jiksed at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 14:47:04 EST 2009

Dear vtkusers,

I compiled vtk5.2.1 in VS2008 with Qt GUI support. I also built and ran three Qt examples (QtEvents, QtSimpleView and QtIamgeViewer) successfully. In QtEvents, I saw popup menus and coordinate updates when mouse moves. However, the background color does not update when I change background color thru popup menus. I did not see any cone (vtkConeSource) or sphere (vtkSphereSource) in two QVTKWidgets. I noticed similar problems in other two Qt examples. My QVTKWidget shows some erratic color background which changes when I resize the window. Do I miss anything here?

Thank you.
Jim