[vtkusers] is Vtk 5.2.1 64 bit clean?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Feb 17 10:01:52 EST 2009

Just a small clarification. The default value for VTK_USE_64BIT_IDS depends
on the type of binary you are building. For 32-bit binaries, it is OFF, for
64-bit binaries it is ON by default.

from VTK's CMakeLists.txt:
IF("${CMAKE_SIZEOF_VOID_P}" GREATER 4)
 SET(VTK_USE_64BIT_IDS_DEFAULT ON)
ELSE("${CMAKE_SIZEOF_VOID_P}" GREATER 4)
 SET(VTK_USE_64BIT_IDS_DEFAULT OFF)
ENDIF("${CMAKE_SIZEOF_VOID_P}" GREATER 4)