[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget with QT

Aurélie Larcher Aurelie.Larcher at imag.fr
Fri Feb 13 03:16:15 EST 2009

Hi Luis,
In the same way as usually.
All you construct in your vtkRenderWindow will be restored in your
QVTKWidget, even your vtkImagePlaneWidget.

(...)
my_interactor->SetRenderWindow(my_vtkRenderWindow);
my_imagePlaneWidget->SetInteractor(my_interactor);
my_QVTKWidget->GetRenderWindow()->AddRenderer(my_vtkRenderer);
my_QVTKWidget->SetRenderWindow(my_vtkRenderWindow);
(...)

Aurélie