[vtkusers] help please!!!!!get coordinates

Sercani sercanimailgroups at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 19:18:49 EST 2009

Here is a sample that gets mouse position on a volume (or another imagedata
prop) and gets the world and structured coordinates.

        vtkPointPicker picker = new vtkPointPicker();

        picker.Pick(mouseX,mouseY, 0, renderer);

        double[] pos = new double[3];

        pos = picker.GetMapperPosition();

        int volIndex = imageData.FindPoint(pos);  //voxel Id

        double[] worldPos = new double[3];

        worldPos = imageData.GetPoint(volIndex); //world coordinates of the
voxel

        int ijk[] = new int[3];

        double pcoords[] = new double[3];

        imageData.ComputeStructuredCoordinates(pos, ijk, pcoords); //ijk is
structured coordinates of the voxel

Yours sincerely,

Sercani...