[vtkusers] QVTKInteractor problem

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Feb 10 23:15:46 EST 2009

So which callbacks aren't working?  I don't see how trying to make
another event loop would solve a callback problem.
If its a dialog, why not call exec() on it instead of show() ?  exec()
will create a temporary local event loop (see QEventLoop).
Also, each thread can only have one event loop active at a time, and all
Qt widgets are on the same thread.

Clint