[vtkusers] pixel cordinates

EDSB EDSB edsb at hotmail.it
Tue Feb 10 10:06:56 EST 2009

Hello all,
I have a binary volume image (that is available both in dicom and in metaimage format)where there are some non-zero pixel representing a line in the 3D space.
I need their cordinates (to put as input in a vtkPoints class) in order to interpolate them by a spline.
I have no idea how to achieve this goal. I try to use vtkThresholdTextureCoords but I was not able to extract the infomation I need.
could anyone give me some suggestion?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my beginner question.

I appreciate any help,

Mary