[vtkusers] Install QVTKWidget into Qt Designer/Toolbox

Jim jiksed at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 15:43:18 EST 2009

Hi Clinton,

Thank you for your help. I actually saw QVTKWidget in Qt Widget Box of Qt Designer, but NOT in the Qt Toolbox of Visual Studio 2008. Do I have to reinstall Qt to add QVTKWidget into Qt Toolbox of VS 2008? Is there any quick fix for this such as copying and pasting a few files? I tried both shared and static builds of VTK but did not make any difference. I built VTK in release mode and installed Qt release version.

Thank you.
Jim