[vtkusers] Help with menu

Justin Giles jtgiles at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 14:54:29 EST 2009

This may be the wrong place to ask this question, but here goes...

I'm attempting to use KWWidgets and I am not able to see any menus at the
top of my windows.  I look at the screen shots of examples and they appear
to have menus.  None of the examples that came with the library are showing
with windows either.

Setup: Mac OSX, VTK with Carbon and Tcl compiled in (based off Tcl osX
framework version), KWWidgets

I suspect it is something to do with the fact that I have Carbon and/or
using the built-in Tcl version.  However, when I try to compile VTK with a
X11 version of Tcl (from macports), I get a bunch of warnings when
generating the Makefile about vtk*TCL trying to link to a directory instead
of a library.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Justin