[vtkusers] Class documentation

Fri Feb 6 10:53:57 EST 2009

You found it ;-) -- note  to Kitware people: Some subdomains would
streamline this for me, and perhaps others -- say
docs.vtk.org and/or nightlydocs.vtk.org.

Just a suggestion.  When I need to look at the Doxygen pages, my first
impulse is to google the name of the class i'm interested in, but
google doesn't always return vtk.org 'official' pages first, and the
doxygen pages are mirrored hundreds of places, sometimes with very old
versions.