[vtkusers] Compile with Visual Studio 2008

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Feb 4 10:53:54 EST 2009

I am no VS Expert BUT what David was saying was that maybe you missed
an include directory OR maybe the VTK installation does NOT have the
vtkMFCConfigure.h installed?

   Did you build VTK yourself? when do you did the actual "install" of
VTK is the vtkMFCConfigure.h file included in the installation? If it
is then you need to include that directory in your VS project. If it
is NOT installed then 2 things:
   1: There is a bug in the vtk installation code
   2: copy the vtkMFCConfigure.h file from the build tree into the
installation location.

Try those items above and let us know what the result is.

---
Mike Jackson                 www.bluequartz.net