[vtkusers] Some things cannot be saved as VTP?

daviddoria daviddoria at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:35:01 EST 2009

Excellent - we're getting close!

http://rpi.edu/~doriad/car_holes.jpg

With alpha=.1, the side view mirrors looks much better. However, as you can
see there are still big holes where the windows are (there were few to no
points on the windows, so of course this is the case).  Now is there anyway
to fill the window holes and keep the mirrors at the same time (remember the
windows are covered in this: http://rpi.edu/~doriad/car.jpg).  Also, there
is no bottom to the car (as again there are no points). I suppose this would
close the same way the windows will (if we can do that at all?)

Thanks for all the help.

Dave