[vtkusers] Compile with Visual Studio 2008

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Feb 4 06:45:13 EST 2009

Are you using CMake to build your project?

The file vtkMFCConfigure.h is in your VTK build tree. If you are using CMake
to build your project with find_package(VTK) and include(${VTK_USE_FILE})
then it should just work....

If you're not using CMake, I would recommend using it for your VTK dependent
projects. It's much easier. It's probably just a matter of adding extra
include directories for non-CMake-based projects.

HTH,
David