[vtkusers] Linking Error after adding vtk libs

Zein Salah zeinsalah at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 18:14:06 EST 2009

Hello,

After adding vtk in my program, (which already uses itk, qt 4.4.3, and
ArToolkit), I got the following link error

libcmt.lib(invarg.obj) : error lnk2005: __invalid_parameter_noinfo
already defined in msvcrt.lib(msvcr80.dll)

After some search with google, I found a hint to ignore libcmt.lib
within the project properties, and it worked. But I actually build my
program with cmake and do not want to modify the project properties
from inside visual studio.

Maybe somebody had such error with similar combination?

Thanks,
Zein