[vtkusers] DICOM Histogram

Christopher Denter dennda at the-space-station.com
Wed Dec 23 09:27:01 EST 2009

Hello!

David, absolutely, I can write a wiki page after I found out how it works.

Bill, I looked at and played with vtkImageAccumulate. I understand it is an ImageToImageFilter, so what it produces is an image again.
What I need is not an image, but the values of the bins of the histogram. How would I process the output of that filter in order to get those values (e.g. in an array or something).
I also looked at the cells of the accu, which were lines consisting of points, but I'm not sure if that's what I need.

See http://paste.pocoo.org/show/159138/

Thanks,
	Christopher