[vtkusers] VTK compile errors

tom walk tcwalk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 02:18:31 EST 2009

Thanks for the quick responses.  I built in VC 9, and it worked, so it
was VS 10 issue.

To answer your question, Mathieu, I built in a new folder so as not to
mix builds and so that I could keep the good, static library build.  I
also appreciate your looking through my cmake file.  Sorry to have you
do that when I should have thought to use VC9 myself.

Now I am going to try to incorporate wrappers.  Hopefully it will
work.  Although my previous response was written with some
frustration, this resource is much appreciated for the help it
provides.

Tom