[vtkusers] Is vtkDiscreteMarchingCubes conserving the unit of the input data?

lynx.abraxas at freenet.de lynx.abraxas at freenet.de
Fri Dec 18 22:26:20 EST 2009

Hello!

New question about vtkDiscreteMarchingCubes:
When  I  calculate  the areas of mesh cells or when I use vtkMassProperties is
the   unit   of   the    original    voxel    data    conserved?    Or    does
vtkDiscreteMarchingCubes  introduce  its  own unit system related to something
else?

The values I get seem to correlate but before I get into real  trouble  in  my
surface analysis later I would like to be sure about this.

Thanks for any comment about this
Lynx