[vtkusers] How to make this output near to the actual appearence

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:16:17 EST 2009

A surface mesh is composed of triangles. Marching Cubes produces a
surface mesh of triangle. However, I do not believe a Marching Cubes
surface is suitable for use in a finite element analysis because of
mesh quality issues. I do not know of a vtk filter can can process an
image volume and produce a suitable surface mesh for finite element
processing.