[vtkusers] How to install vtk?

Julian CHIA Yan Hon julian-chia at imre.a-star.edu.sg
Fri Dec 18 06:50:26 EST 2009

I am trying to run an example script of vtk with a python wrapper. However, I get the following error message. Can someone advice me how I can import the vtk module from the python compiler? Thank you.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "G:\vtk\vtk542_source\Examples\Medical\Python\Medical2.py", line 6, in <module>
    import vtk
ImportError: No module named vtk