[vtkusers] QVTKWidget crashing randomly when maximized or closed.

ferr ferr.mail at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 19:27:10 EST 2009

As far as that thread goes, I'm surprised that's not posted by me.  I'm
dupicating his exact efforts and running into the same problems.  I'll guess
that he's not using QVTKWidget so odds are that, yes, it is a bug with Qt.

The thing about using a QWidget inbetween the mdi and the render window,
QVTKWidget inherits from QWidget, so I wouldn't be accomplishing much.
There isn't anything a QWidget would be able to do that the QVTKWidget
couldn't do.
class /*QVTK_EXPORT*/ QVTKWidget : public QWidget

Funny thing is, once the MinMax attribute is removed, I can add in a Max
attribute and there is no crashing when I close a maximized window/etc.  So
there's just something up with Qt's MinMax attributue.