[vtkusers] [Insight-users] Transformation of vtkPolyData with an itk::Transform

Sajendra sajendra at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:57:02 EST 2009

Hello Gerald,

You will likely need to use the inverse of the transform computed from
itk registration to transform your vtk polydata.
The transform you have maps points from the fixed image space into the
moving image space (so that it can be used to resample the moving
image). If you want to transform points from the moving image space
into the fixed image space, you need the inverse of that transform.

Regards,
Sajendra