[vtkusers] Problems with coordinates

Karl bulkmailaddress at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:20:26 EST 2009

I have just recently started using VTK and may be wrong, but I believe that
all dicom data sets are opened so that the image slices lay in the xy-plane.
The directional cosines are not used to properly orientate the volume.  You
would need to manually do this yourself using the positioning, orientation,
and spacing provided in the dicom headers.