[vtkusers] How to create XYZ plot?

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 03:12:22 EST 2009

Hi,

David gave you a link to a VTK example. It is hosted on the VTK Wiki, where
they are *a lot of* other examples. I think you will enjoy this parent page:
   http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples

Especially the section named "Visualization". In VTK, the filtering process
and the visualization pipeline are separated. so once you get the data you
want, whatever how you got it, you can visualize it. Basically:
Data -> Mapper -> Actor -> Renderer -> RenderWindow.

HTH
Jerome