[vtkusers] problems with transient unstructured volume rendering

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Wed Dec 16 05:11:24 EST 2009

I have set up an example here:

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/Unstructured_Transient_Volume_Rendering

I do not believe the time source generates the right thing: the scalar
ranges do not make any sense to me, neither does what I see on the
screen. Please let me know if I do something wrong.

As to the mapper, David, please note I am not re-creating the mapper but
only the volume (actor). Yes, indeed, it looks like color range is (not)
reset, but I can not find any appropriate functions to influence the
behavior - the transfer functions do not change. How would you force the
desired behavior other than re-creating the volume?

Dominik