[vtkusers] vtkActor front edge color

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 11:40:17 EST 2009

Hi Jothy,

By default, the vtkCutter output has scalar values that are set from
the source data set.  You need to call mapper->ScalarVisibilityOff().

Also, make sure that directional lighting isn't used for your lines.
Set the property as follows:
property->SetAmbient(1.0);
property->SetDiffuse(0.0);
property->SetSpecular(0.0);