[vtkusers] Actors not visible on vtkImageviewer2

KS Jothybasu jothybasu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:49:48 EST 2009

Actually I am using vtkImageViewer2 to display the image. I am using
vtkImageViewer2.setInput(data) then vtkImageViewer2.addActor(actor). But,
the problem is actor is visible outside the image but not in the
images.should the actor be a vtkActor2D? I am using the output from the
vtkCutter cut using a vtkPlane, it uses only a vtkActor?

Thanks

Jothy