[vtkusers] vtkTextActor segfaults my render window

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:56:31 EST 2009

Awful. I ran CTest, and it ctests everything. However, sadly it doesn't
upload the result:

The following tests FAILED:
     33 - TestDataArray (Failed)
    121 - SurfacePlusEdges (Failed)
    131 - TestLabelPlacer2D (SEGFAULT)
    132 - TestLabelPlacerCoincidentPoints (SEGFAULT)
    133 - TestLabelPlacementMapper (SEGFAULT)
    134 - TestLabelPlacementMapper2D (SEGFAULT)
    135 - TestLabelPlacementMapperCoincidentPoints (SEGFAULT)
    147 - TestTextActorAlphaBlending (SEGFAULT)
    148 - TestTextActorDepthPeeling (SEGFAULT)
    149 - TestTextActor3DAlphaBlending (SEGFAULT)
    150 - TestTextActor3DDepthPeeling (SEGFAULT)
    173 - TestOrientationMarkerWidget (SEGFAULT)
Performing coverage
 Cannot find any coverage files. Ignoring Coverage request.
Submit files (using http)
   Using HTTP submit method
   Drop site:http://www.cdash.org/CDash/submit.php?project=ParaView3
   Uploaded:
/home/euHeart/Softwares/ParaView-3.7/Release/Testing/20091210-1354/Build.xml
   Uploaded:
/home/euHeart/Softwares/ParaView-3.7/Release/Testing/20091210-1354/Configure.xml
   Error when uploading file:
/home/euHeart/Softwares/ParaView-3.7/Release/Testing/20091210-1354/Test.xml
   Error message was: Operation too slow. Less than 1 bytes/sec transfered
the last 120 seconds
   Problems when submitting via HTTP
Errors while running CTest

I don't want to run again and again the test before knowing if this doesn't
overload unnecessarily your servers. Do you need the produced xml files?

Thanks for all
Jerome