[vtkusers] unstructured grid + tetrahedrons

Baliki B. balikivtk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:21:28 EST 2009

I tried "tetraMesh.vtk"  from data folder.

vtkUnstructuredGridReader reader = new vtkUnstructuredGridReader();
    reader.SetFileName("C:/vtkData/tetraMesh.vtk");

vtkDataSetMapper mapper = new vtkDataSetMapper();
    mapper.SetInput(reader.GetOutput());

I press w key for wireframe but i don't see the tetrahedrons, only the
boundary triangles.

Thanks.