[vtkusers] Build my own polydata ?

Adeline Joliet adeline_joli at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 06:26:28 EST 2009

Hello again :), (sry i sent the prev msg by mistake..)

I find out that the bounds of my generated polydata are wrong...

bounds[0],bounds[2] and bounds[4]

bounds[1],bounds[3] and bounds[5] seems to be correct

that's why maybe there is the werid big when I move the camera...

I will have a look in vtkFrustumSource... but if somebody know why the bounds are not correct it would be helpful

Regards,
Adeline